Nikon Z5 Kit (Z 24-50mm F/4-6.3)
- Brand Name: Nikon
- Condition: New (Factory Sealed)
- Stock: Available
- Shipping: Free
- Manufacturer Warranty: Full
- Tax: Included
- Bulk Purchase: Allowed
- The Nikon Z5 is a 24.3 MP full-frame mirrorless camera that offers high image quality, 4K video recording, in-body image stabilization, dual SD card slots, and a tilting touchscreen.
- The Nikkor Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 is a retractable zoom lens that covers a versatile focal range from wide-angle to normal. It has a variable aperture of f/4 at 24mm and f/6.3 at 50mm, which limits its low-light performance and depth of field control.
- The kit is ideal for beginners, travelers, and casual shooters who want a simple and portable setup for everyday photography.
- The Nikon Z5 delivers excellent image quality with high resolution, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low noise. It can handle a wide range of lighting conditions and capture fine details and textures.
- The Nikkor Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 produces sharp and contrasty images across the zoom range, with minimal distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting. It also has fast and silent autofocus and good close-up capabilities.
- The kit can produce stunning images in good light, but it may struggle in low light or when shooting fast-moving subjects due to the slow aperture of the lens.
- The Nikon Z5 has a robust and weather-sealed body that feels comfortable and ergonomic in the hand. It has a large and bright electronic viewfinder, a tilting touchscreen, and well-placed buttons and dials.
- The Nikkor Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 has a plastic construction that makes it lightweight but less durable than metal lenses. It has a plastic mount that may wear out over time. It has a dust and moisture-resistant design, but it is not fully weather-sealed.
- The kit is well-built for its price range, but it may not withstand heavy use or harsh environments as well as higher-end models.
- The Nikon Z5 can record 4K video at up to 30 fps, but with a 1.7x crop factor that reduces the field of view. It can also record Full HD video at up to 60 fps, with no crop factor. It has a microphone input, but no headphone output.
- The Nikkor Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 has no image stabilization, but it can benefit from the in-body stabilization of the Z5. It has no focus or zoom rings, but it has a customizable control ring that can adjust aperture, exposure compensation, or focus.