Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm F/2.8 Pro Black (Retail Packing)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-80mm (m Zuiko ed 12 40mm 35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 1 Aspherical ED & 2 Aspherical Elements
- 1 DSA, 2 ED, 1 HD, 2 HR Lens Elements
- ZERO Lens Coating
- MSC AF System, Manual Focus Clutch
- Programmable L-Fn Function Button
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A flexible zoom covering a popular focal length range, the m Zuiko ed 12 40mm f/2.8 PRO from Olympus is a wide-to-portrait-length 24-80mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its sophisticated optical design, which includes a variety of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements, reduces both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
A ZERO lens coating has also been applied to improve contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Beyond the advanced lens design, this zoom is also characterized by its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, as well as its durable weather-sealed construction for working in a variety of conditions. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system achieves fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and a manual focus clutch affords instant switching between focusing methods.