HPE R2H22A – Aruba AP 504 Access Point Dual Radio 2×2:2 802.11ax with 2 X HPE JW009A – Aruba AP Indoor Antenna
|Data Transfer Rate||1.2 Gbps|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T – RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 – Type A ¦ 2 x antenna – RP-SMA x 2 ¦ 1 x console – micro-USB|
|Power Consumption Operational||8.9 Watt|
|Antenna||2 X HPE JW009A – Aruba AP Indoor Antenna|
Supporting the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard, the 500 Series can achieve a maximum aggregate data rate of 1.77 Gbps (1.774 Gbps) for venues and workplaces such as schools, midsize offices, and retailers. The Aruba 500 Series APs are also designed to provide improved user experiences by integrating key Wi-Fi optimization technologies for increased Wi-Fi efficiency and optimized client airtime.
Provides these features:
Incredible Efficiency with Wi-Fi 6
- The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points support the Wi-Fi 6 standard, including features such as orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), bi-directional Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and Target Wait Time (TWT).
- Patented RF optimization technologies like ClientMatch have also been enhanced with Wi-Fi 6 awareness to group Wi-Fi 6-capable client devices together for optimized network utilization.
- The Aruba 500 Series also supports AirSlice, a unique capability that enhances OFDMA with SLA-grade application assurance from the access point to the client device.
Infrastructure Designed with Flexibility in Mind
- The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points can be deployed in either controller-less or controller-based mode, depending on enterprise requirements.
- This product can be managed locally, in the cloud with Aruba Central, or through a converged multivendor on-premises solution with Aruba AirWave.
- It also comes with Intelligent Power Monitoring to enable or disable AP features based on available PoE power from a network switch.
IoT Platform Capabilities
- The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points have the ability to support up to 256 associated clients per Wi-Fi radio – ideal for organizations deploying Wi-Fi-connected IoT devices.
- Supports Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee® wireless protocols through an integrated IoT radio, and third-party expansion with an integrated USB port.
- Features improved client visibility with integrated device profiling and the option for advanced insights when integrated with ClearPass Policy Manager or ClearPass Device Insight.