HPE Q9H57A – Aruba AP514 Access Point (RW) Dual Radio 4×4:4 + 2×2:2 802.11ax with 4 X HPE JW009A – Aruba AP Indoor Antenna
|Ports||(1) HPE SmartRate RJ-45 port (maximum negotiated speed 2.5Gbps), (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||POE powered (802.3at): 19W (802.3at PoE), 13.5W (802.3af PoE), 17 W (DC power supply)|
|Antenna||4 X HPE JW009A – Aruba AP Indoor Antenna|
|Product Dimensions (imperial)||1.8 x 7.9 x 7.9 in|
The 510 series uses 802.11ax features to efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types in dense environments, increasing data rates for both individual device and overall system.
- Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Points efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients, increasing data rates for both individual devices and as an overall system.
- Multi-user transmission with downlink and uplink OFDMA increases user data rates and reduces latency, especially for large numbers of devices with short frames or low data-rate requirements, such as voice and IoT devices.
- Multi-user capability with downlink multi-user MIMO improves network capacity by allowing multiple devices to transmit simultaneously.
- As higher-performance 802.11ax access points drive more power consumption, the Aruba NetInsight GreenAP feature allows the 510 series access points to draw less power when it’s not being used, such as evenings when the buildings are empty.
- Aruba ClientMatch technology in the Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Point will automatically attempt to group 802.11ax capable devices onto available AP radios with equivalent capabilities.
- Performance benefits of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) are maximized. This means increased network performance and a boost in network capacity.
- The 510 Series uses ArubaOS 8 AirMatch (machine learning technology) to automatically optimize the performance of a wireless network by tuning the radio frequencies (RF) of the access points.
- The access points run on ArubaOS 8, delivering always-on networking via features like LiveUpgrade, Controller Clustering, and seamless fail-over.
- The Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Points helps make your network ready for the Internet of Things (IoT).
- 11ax technology provides unique benefits for IoT devices ranging from dedicated channels in OFDMA that allows for simultaneous transmission of IoT connections with low latency, to power saving options with Target Wake Time (TWT) to saves battery life.
- The 510 series supports an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) and Zigbee radio, as well as a USB port for maximum flexibility, providing secure and reliable connectivity for IOT devices and for implementing location services.
Ports (1) HPE SmartRate RJ-45 port (maximum negotiated speed 2.5Gbps), (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Mounting Pre-installed mounting bracket, for use with optional mounting kit Input voltage PoE/PoE or direct DC power (via optional power supply) Power Consumption POE powered (802.3at): 19W (802.3at PoE), 13.5W (802.3af PoE), 17 W (DC power supply) Wi-Fi antenna Four RP-SMA connectors for external dual-band antennas. Radio coverage Dual-radio IEEE 802.11ax access point with OFDMA and Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO). Supports up to 4.8 Gbps in the 5GHz band (with 4SS/HE160 clients) and up to 575 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/ HE40 clients). Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.8 x 7.9 x 7.9 in