Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
- Brand Name: Canon
- Condition: New (Factory Sealed)
- Stock: Available
- Shipping: Free
- Manufacturer Warranty: Full
- Tax: Included
- Bulk Purchase: Allowed
- A wide-angle zoom lens for Canon EOS full-frame and APS-C DSLR cameras.
- Featuring a constant maximum aperture of f/4 throughout the zoom range, which is suitable for most lighting conditions and enables consistent exposure settings.
- Featuring an optical image stabilizer that provides up to four stops of shake correction, useful for handheld and low-light shooting.
- Comprised of 16 elements arranged in 12 groups, including two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements and three aspherical elements, as well as a fluorine coating on the front and rear elements.
- Featuring a ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM) that delivers fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, with full-time manual focus override.
- It delivers excellent image quality, with superb sharpness across the frame and throughout the zoom range, especially at the centre.
- It has very low levels of chromatic aberrations, distortion and vignetting, thanks to the optical design and in-camera corrections.
- It produces smooth and pleasing bokeh, thanks to the f/4 aperture and the nine-blade circular diaphragm.
- It has good resistance to flare and ghosting, thanks to the Super Spectra coating and the petal lens hood.
- It has a high standard of build quality, fully living up to the L-series designation that Canon have given it.
- It is relatively compact and lightweight for a wide-angle zoom lens, weighing 615g and measuring 112.8mm in length.
- It is weather sealed, with a metal lens mount and a rubber seal around the mount.
- It comes with a petal lens hood that bayonets firmly into position.
- It offers a close minimum focusing distance of 0.28m (11.02 inches) with a maximum magnification of 0.23x (1:4.3), making it suitable for close-up photography.
- The 77mm filter thread does not rotate on focus or zoom, which is convenient for using polarizers and graduated filters.
- Manual focusing is possible in a focus-by-wire fashion, with a smooth and responsive focus ring that provides fine control.