We value our customers’ privacy and will only collect, record, keep, store, and utilize your personal information in the ways described below.
You may explore our website, https://itinnovationinc.co.uk/privacy-policy/, without providing any personal information. You may stay private while visiting our website, and we will never be able to identify you unless you have created an account with us on our website and logged in with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or recommendations, please send them to our address or contact our Customer Service.
Personal Information about You That We Collect:
We gather the following categories of personal information about you:
- Contact details (name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Payment and financial details (Bank Account Number, Credit/Debit Card Name, Credit/Debit Card Number, Card Expiry Date)
- Account details (account balance, active subscriptions)
- Data on Location
- Information on how our services are used (frequency of usage, location of use, etc.)
- Other organization’s information (your employer or other companies we believe you have authorized to share your personal information on your behalf)
How We Use Your Personal Data:
We use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Check your identity.
- To offer you our products or services.
- Manage and develop our company and operations in order to better serve you or improve the customer experience.
- Respond to questions, comments, or suggestions concerning our goods or services.
- Billing, payment, and other credit-related actions are processed.
- Direct marketing and lead generating efforts should be carried out.
- Collaborate on marketing with other businesses and service suppliers.
- Contact consumers, members, and website visitors.
- Examine how our products, services, or websites are used.
- Ensure our users’ security and safety.
We have in place appropriate information security and technical measures (such as data encryption, firewalls, and secure network protocols) to protect the personal information we have on file for you from loss, misuse, destruction, unauthorized alteration/modification, access, disclosure, and other risks.
We have also put in place reasonable and sufficient organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information, and we will only disclose it with people who have a ‘need to know’.
When we hire third-party data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we shall require them to provide us with appropriate assurances that they have implemented the relevant organizational and technological security measures and have taken reasonable efforts to comply with these measures.
Personal Information Retention:
- Any permissions you give us regarding your Personal Information.
- Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the Personal Information involved.
- Our legal obligation under relevant laws to retain data for a certain period of time.
- Our legitimate business and commercial interests.
- Any data protection recommendations published by relevant data protection authorities.
Subscription to our marketing and advertising materials:
In addition to the personal information described above, when you open a Switch account with us, you will be asked if you want to subscribe to our marketing and promotional mailings from time to time. These marketing and promotional materials may originate from inside our business group or through third-party affiliation.
If you opt to subscribe, you are understood to have accepted us processing your personal information within our corporate group and/or third parties for this purpose. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe option contained within the electronic marketing communication.
Questions or Complaints:
We take any complaints regarding this extremely seriously. Moreover, we desire people to notify us if they believe our collection or use of information is unfair, false, or improper. We would also appreciate any recommendations for how to improve our methods.
If you are dissatisfied with our answer or have concerns about how we handle your personal information, you have the right to submit a complaint with your country’s data protection authorities. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Phone: +44 7462 249010